Looking for a safe way to invest? A Ventura County Credit Union Share Certificate might be the solution you’ve been hoping for. With competitive rates and a variety of certificates to choose from, you’re sure to find the right fit for your goals. Then, all that’s left is to sit back, relax and watch your money grow.
Special 13 Month Certificate Promo
- Limited time 2.25% APY*
- No penalty fees for early withdrawal
- 13 month certificate
- $1,000 minimum
- New funds only - not previously deposited at VCCU
Visit our News page, call us at 805.477.4000 or visit one of our 8 local offices to learn more.
*Annual Percentage Yield (APY). Promotional rate accurate as of 7/1/19 and subject to change.
- Fixed Rate Certificates: VCCU offers a variety of Certificates, with terms from six months to five years (60 months). You can also choose whether you want to receive your dividends as payouts on an ongoing basis or let them compound monthly until the certificate reaches maturity. To get started, all you need is a minimum deposit of $1,000.
- Jump-Up Certificates: If you’ve got $5,000 or more to invest, you may want to consider a Jump-Up Certificate. This certificate is available with an 18- or 24-month term, and if certificate rates rise after you open your certificate, you can request a rate hike one time before the maturity date. With the 24-month option, you can also make one additional deposit to further increase your earnings.
- Get Fit Certificates: If you have a savings goal but don’t have a lot to invest up front, a Get Fit Certificate, available through our Get Fit Savings Plan and Get Fit Plus Savings Plan, is a great way to get started. Depending on the plan you pick, you’ll make an automatic monthly deposit ranging from $10 to $500. When your balance reaches a set amount (ranging from $500 to $2,500), it is transferred to a six-month certificate to maximize your dividends. You continue saving and working toward additional certificates until you reach your plan savings goal (either $5,000 or $25,000).
- IRA Certificates: Our Individual Retirement Account Certificates are designed to help you plan for retirement. Term lengths vary from one to five years, and there are options to accommodate a variety of starting deposit amounts.
Subject to change without notice. Penalties apply for early withdrawal.
- Get Fit IRA Certificates: A Get Fit IRA Certificate is a great way to get started. Open with as little as $10 and make monthly automatic deposits between $10 and $100. When your balance reaches $1,000 funds convert into an IRA Certificate, allowing you to earn more while enjoying tax benefits. Consult your tax adviser. Simply complete a Get Fit IRA Enrollment Form.
Open a Certificate Account with Ventura County Credit Union
For more information on our certificates and rates, stop by your local VCCU office in Ventura, Port Hueneme, RiverPark, Oxnard, Camarillo, Thousand Oaks, Moorpark and Simi Valley, California or call us at 805.477.4000.