If you are comparing credit unions in Ventura County, look no further than Ventura County Credit Union (VCCU). VCCU Membership has many benefits, and are available to you if you work, live or attend school in Ventura or Santa Barbara counties. All it takes is a one-time $10 membership fee and a $5 opening deposit.
Savings Account Options
Begin preparing for your financial future today by choosing one of the credit union savings accounts below.
- Regular Share Savings: You can open up as many regular savings accounts as you need to meet your goals. For instance, one account can be your vacation fund and another can help you save for braces for your child. However, federal regulations allow you to make a maximum of six remote withdrawal transactions.
- Primary Share Savings: Maintain a $25 balance, and you will earn dividends. In addition, there are no service charges for this type of account.
- Get Fit Savings Plan: Completing a Get Fit Savings Plan enrollment form allows you to schedule automatic transfers or payroll deductions ranging from $10 up to $100 monthly. Once your balance reaches either $500 or $1,000, we will transfer the amount into a special six-month Get Fit certificate to produce greater returns. Your automatic deposits will continue to increase your balance toward another certificate until you arrive at the plan goal of $5,000.
- Get Fit Savings Plus Plan: Saving for a house or a car just got easier! With our Get Fit Savings Plus Plan, you can set automatic deposits between $50 and $500 per month. When your balance reaches $2,500, it automatically rolls over into a six-month certificate. When your Get Fit Savings Plus Plan equals $25,000, you will have a solid account balance and have developed a sound savings habit to enable you to begin saving for another certificate. Get started now!
- Holiday Club Accounts: Make plans to stuff the stockings a bit more full this upcoming holiday season by making regular deposits through direct deposit, automatic transfers and payroll deductions. You will see consistent and steady growth in your savings. In addition, you will earn competitive dividends. On November 1st we will transfer the balance directly into the VCCU account of your choice. However, we do assess a small fee of $5 for each withdrawal made between January 1 and October 31 of each year.
We have more options for savings and investments to meet your goals. For instance, Certificates and Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs) provide myriad opportunities for higher yields on your savings. To learn more about account features and your options with VCCU, click on each account type above.
Start Saving Today with Ventura County Credit Union
Stop by your local VCCU office
in Ventura, Port Hueneme, RiverPark, Oxnard, Camarillo, Thousand Oaks, Moorpark and Simi Valley, California or call us at 805.477.4000. We look forward to helping you with your financial goals so you can live the life!