Achieve Your Financial Goals With BALANCE
Want to get out of debt? Buy your first home? Save for higher education? Plan for retirement? Whatever your financial goals may be, we’re here to help you achieve them through our partnership with BALANCE. As a VCCU member, you have FREE access to:
- Financial counseling on everything from credit reports to budgeting
- Debt management planning (BALANCE can negotiate payment plans with creditors on your behalf)
- Unbiased money management information and assistance
- Interactive online financial education tools (financial calculators, articles, quizzes, videos and more)
- Monthly webinars on a variety of financial topics
Knowledge is power — especially when it comes to managing your finances. Through BALANCE, you can boost your financial expertise with FREE monthly webinars.
FEBRUARY | YOUR CREDIT SCORE
This session reviews types of credit scoring models currently used including FICO, Vantage, non traditional, and bankruptcy risk. Participants will understand why these mathematical assessments were developed and how they can use them to their advantage.
Session 1: Tuesday, February 5
Time: 10:30 a.m. PST - Sign up here
Session 2: Thursday, February 21
Time: 5:30 p.m. PST - Sign up here
For a look at upcoming webinars, please click here.
Get Started Today
To start using BALANCE, simply call 888-456-2227 or register online. Once you’ve signed up, you can use the online resources any time. BALANCE counselors are available:
- Monday through Thursday from 5 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Friday from 5 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Saturday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.