VCCU wants you! Whether you represent an organization dedicated to the Ventura County community or are looking for ways to get involved as an individual, we want to hear from you. Together we can make a real, lasting difference.
If you are an individual looking for opportunities to extend a helping hand, there are a lot of ways you can join our efforts to promote health, happiness and financial well-being in our community. For example, you can:
- Attend a VCCU Financial Education Workshop and share what you learn with friends and family
- Become a member of The Foundation of Ventura County Credit Union
- Donate canned goods to your local branch during our Holiday Canned Food Drive
- Contribute money from your VCCU account to FOOD Share (a donation of $1 provides $5 of healthy groceries for those in need)
- Check the VCCU website throughout the year for additional fundraising events
- Share the things you love most about our community on social media using the hashtag #thatsmyvc
Your organization is focused on benefiting our community, and we want to help you succeed in any way we can. Here are some ways you can partner with us:
Reach out to Natalie Yanez, our Director of Community Partnerships, at 805.477.4042 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss additional ideas for community-oriented collaboration with VCCU.