We take the time to identify your unique business challenges and objectives. Then we provide the necessary tools to help your business compete and reach its full potential. Our dedicated Business Services Team specializes in working with small to medium-sized businesses and developing long-term relationships to help you prosper and grow.
Start with a VCCU Business Account
It’s easy! Visit any office to become a member; there is a one-time membership fee of $10. Be sure to bring your tax documents (EIN paperwork or filed tax returns) along with proof of business type:
- Sole Proprietor Fictitious Business Name Statement
- Business License/Sales Tax Certificate/Seller’s Permit (if applicable)
- Partnership Agreement
- Fictitious Business Name Statement (if applicable)
- Limited Liability Company Articles of Organization (Form LLC-1)
- Operating Agreement
- Corporation Articles of Incorporation
- Corporate Resolution and Fictitious Business Name Statement (if applicable)
- Associations, Organization or Club Letter of Authorization on letterhead of governing organization signed by Officer of that Organization
- Non-Profit Organization Organization charter or bylaws; Articles of Incorporation, including Certification from Secretary of State; Corporate Resolution
Your business can benefit from the same value and service we have provided our members for more than 60 years. Click here for details about our Business Account options, Business Loans, or Other Services, such as Payroll, Merchant Cards or Investment Services.