Debit Cards – Simple, Secure and Convenient
VCCU MasterCard debit cards make it easy to pay as you go — no cash or checks needed. Each time you make a purchase with your debit card, the money is deducted directly from the available funds in your checking account, so you won’t have to worry about paying a bill later. Plus you can review your purchases online anytime, making it easy monitor your transactions and stay on budget.
Your VCCU debit card also comes with:
- Strong security with EMV chip technology
- Apple Pay, Google Pay and Samsung Pay
- Purchase protection
- Global travel assistance and concierge services
- Rental car and personal coverage
- Identity Theft resolution services
For a look at the full Debit Mastercard Guide to Benefits, click here
MasterCard is accepted at more than 36 million locations worldwide, so you’ll be able to access your money around the globe. To get your debit card, simply open a VCCU checking account by either visiting a branch or applying online.
In addition to making direct purchases with your debit card, you can also use it as an ATM card. Your debit/ATM card allows you to:
- Withdraw up to $500 per day
- Use VCCU ATMs located throughout Ventura County and Santa Barbara County free of charge
- Use any of the 30,000 ATMs in our nationwide CO-OP ATM Network free of charge
How to Activate Your Card or Change your PIN
To activate your debit card, please call 888.691.8661. Be sure to have your account number ready.
If you want to change your PIN, please call 888.891.2435. You will need to:
- Call from the phone number we have on file for you
- Enter your social security number (SSN) when prompted
- Enter your date of birth in mmyy (month month year year) format (ie. February 17, 1980 is entered as 0280)
- Choose your new PIN
To report a lost or stolen VCCU Debit/ATM card, call 805.477.4000.
Get Your Card Today!
Easily apply for membership online for one of our credit union checking accounts and get your Debit card. You can contact us by phone at 805.477.4000 or stop in one of our 8 local branches to learn more.